After being out in the wild for over 12 months, the Performance Dashboard has been one of the most popular posts on our blog. As it was originally written for in Jedox 5.0, we have updated it to reflect the latest functionality in 5.1 SR2. New Features
- Hits chart now using a Stock type chart, that allows zooming in to specific days
- Hits by Hour, to allow you to zoom in on the busiest time of the day
- Doughnut chart now shows the report for a specific hour, vs overall usage
- Filters are clearer, and easy to reset.
- Login stats, to see the numbers of users logging onto the server (including from Excel).
- On the report tab, you can now open the specific report that you are analysing.
- The ad-hoc tab now has a heatmap which helps with visualisation of the most popular reports. The drop list on this tab also now has the complete File Manager hierarchies to enable you to navigate easily.